A unique offering: Buy the position of others, or sell your holdings in private VC companies – anytime and usually at a discount.
We created Brightspark Secondaries to provide you with additional flexibility:
- You can invest in VC on your own time, without the timing constraints of traditional funding rounds
- You can access unique investment opportunities, and decide the price you want to pay; and
- You have the option for liquidity before the average VC exit timeline (5 to 7 years)
Secondaries are not usually accessible in VC single-company investments, but we are broadening that in line with our mission to democratize the asset class.
Our proprietary back-office technology helps us process these transactions in a manner that is secure, seamless, and fair to all parties.
- Usually get a discount on the Fair Market Value
- Invest at any time and outside of funding rounds
- Access mature, later-stage companies
- No fees to buy, management fees are not reset
- Unprecedented option for early liquidity
- Flexibility to sell some or all holdings
- Rebalance your portfolio
- Lock-in a profit
- Process is seamless and secure
Disclaimer: All the information contained in this page is provided to you for informational purposes only. Brightspark funds are available only to investors who qualify as accredited investors and for whom venture capital investments, which are risky investments, are suitable. Investing in venture capital funds involves significant risks. The terms of any specific investment in a Brightspark fund shall be governed by the constituent documents of such specific investment. This page is not intended to be an offer, or the solicitation of any offer, to buy or sell any securities. The Brightspark Secondary Program does not guarantee the liquidity of such investments.