When investing in specific VC companies or funds, secondaries provide additional flexibility:
- You can invest on your own time, without the timing constraints of traditional funding rounds
- You can access unique deals, and decide the price you want to pay; and
- You have the option for liquidity before the average VC exit timeline (5 to 7 years)
Secondaries are not usually accessible in VC single-company investments, but we are broadening that in line with our mission to democratize the asset class.
Our proprietary back-office technology helps us process these transactions in a manner that is secure, seamless, and fair to all parties.
- Invest at any time and outside of funding rounds
- Differentiated timeline to potential liquidity
- Access mature, later-stage companies
- No fees to buy, management fees are not reset
- Unprecedented option for early liquidity
- Flexibility to sell some or all holdings
- Rebalance your portfolio
- Lock-in a profit
- Process is seamless and secure
1. Browse what's available
Secondary opportunities are updated daily, so check back often!
2. Confirm your accreditation
Complete a simple questionnaire and discuss your investment profile with a member of our team.
3. Complete paperwork and send funds
Sign documents online and send funds using our secure platform that connects with your bank.
4. Holdings are transferred to you
Once your payment has cleared, the holdings belong to you and we'll record the transfer in your portfolio