The CEOs of companies in our portfolio, some Brightspark alumni, and other members of our family.
Krista is the Cofounder & CEO of gShift, a web presence analytics platform for brands and digital agencies. She is passionate about bringing innovation and automation to the daily lives of digital marketers for SEO, Content Marketing and Influencer Marketing.
gShift is Krista’s third software company, having exited Hot Banana Software and cgk Technologies successfully in 2006 to Lyris, Inc.
Krista sits on the Board of Directors of SEMPO.org the search marketing’s largest global non-profit serving digital marketers. She is also a long-time member of AceTech Ontario and now sits on their Board of Directors.
Krista has been recognized for her entrepreneurial and business achievements including:
- 2016 W100: Canada’s Top Female Entrepreneurs
- G2 Crowd: 12 Female Tech Leader recognized by Client Satisfaction
- Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Medal recipient
- BDC as one of Canada’s Top Ten Young Entrepreneurs
- Nipissing University as Alumni of the Year.
- gShift List on eContent Trend Setting Technoloiges
- gShift Listed on the Branham300 Index
- gShift listed as the 29th fastest growing young Canadian Company on the Profit Hot 50 Listing
- gShift Debuts on the Branham300 Index
- Krista LaRiviere announced as the Ontario Chair of SEMPO Canada
- Branham300 gShift Named One of Canada’s Top 25 Up and Comers
- One of Canada’s Hottest Innovative Companies – CIX
- Start Up of the Year – York Technology Association
- Barrie Business Woman of the Year